Amnesia Rebirth- 100% Perfect Achievement Guide
Amnesia Rebirth – 100% Perfect Achievement Guide. In this post, I am sharing the perfect guide to the Amnesia rebirth game. This guide will help you to get the full achievements of this game 100% guaranteed.
How to Obtain All Achievements
- Burned a forest’s worth of matches to illuminate dark places.
- Popped the lid on some carefully stored meat.
- Found all Hank’s notes on the crew of the Cassandra.
- Found all the memories recorded by others.
- Collected all the other trophies.
- Awoke with fragmentary memories after the crash of the Cassandra.
- Gazed at a reflection in the water.
- Found an unfinished letter from an archaeologist to his sister.
- Sent objects through the portal in the Alchemist’s Chambers.
- Left when things were getting interesting in Amnesia Rebirth.
- Escaped a cage in the Arsenal without setting off a grenade.
- Smash lots of irreplaceable objects.
- Complete the game faster than any Frictional developer.
- Found treasure beneath the water.
- Kept quiet and still, and so escaped a predator’s gaze.
- Collect notes to fill a journal.
- Take time to talk with an unborn child.
- Resist fear, and resist anger.
- Sacrificed everything to cast down a god and end suffering.
- Once you’ve soothed your baby after picking her up from the crib, take the Leyden Jar before exiting the room. When the boss fight starts, go to each of the rooms around the side, starting with the first on the left (whilst avoiding the spirit’s gaze). Use the Leyden Jar to open the doors and then inject the valve.
- Escaped to Paris with a daughter that must now be cared for.
- Once you’ve soothed Amari after picking her up from the crib, take the Leyden Jar before exiting the room. When the boss fight starts, Go to the door use entered from, using the structures to avoid her gaze. Then use the Leyden Jar to power the portal.
- Left a daughter in the care of a god, and was reborn.
- Once the boss fight starts, put Amari back in the nursery.
- Complete the story.
- Gave birth to a daughter, only to lose her.
- Reached to the doctor.
- Failed to reach a child, separated by deep waters.
- Spared an innocent, perhaps dooming an unborn child.
- Power up the cart and leave without creating the vitae.
- Torture an innocent to aid an unborn child.
- Create the vitae as shows in the video below. You can use it on a chair after creating the vitae.
- Operated a scanning device, and learned of a child’s illness.
- Activated a portal between worlds.
- Drained the fear and the life from a crewmember.
- Activate the alchemists’ device.
- Escape the Shadow.
- Take a walk in the park.
- Traveled through the desert.
- Found a way through the ruined cistern.
- Fired a cannon at the fortress gate.
- Explore the inner fortress, and spoke to the doctor.
- Followed the pilgrim’s trail to take refuge in the fort.
- Carried on with life, despite Salim’s fate.
- Dreamed of Paris.
- Follow Salim’s trail.
Amnesia Rebirth TROPHIES
This list is probably a mix of the common story of tropics and achievements. And that’s for you will get naturally gain as progress. This game looks more wired quest to be undertaken. For this, you are an Amnesia Rebirth trophy hunter. And it’s going to be plenty to keep you busy in the game.
After these achievements are complete, you can go back to the main menu after finishing the story. If you play this game on your computer then download it from here: Amnesia: Rebirth on Steam
You May Also Like:
Fortnitemares 2020 – Skins, Release Date, Leaks About Fortnite’s Halloween Update in Season 4!
Does infoofficial.com stand out online with GREAT Trustpilot reviews?
“84% Of People Trust Online Reviews As Much As A Personal Recommendation”
We provide custom 5 star Custom Trustpilot reviews for your business
Just tell us what you want your reviews to say and we post them!
Check out our examples and get in touch here
We have helped hundreds of business get a BIG advantage online with our reviews
If you are already crushing your competiton with multiple great Trustpilot reviews
have a great day 🙂