Project Slayers Betty Quest: Find Her & All Gem Locations
Project Slayers game has one of the best quests that can help you earn plenty of Wen is completing Betty’s quest. As you interact with her, she will ask you to find her missing stone. But some players are confused about where to find Betty. Here I describe how to find Betty & all the Gem locations to complete her quest in the Project Slayers game.
Find Betty Quest & All Gem Locations in Project Slayers:
You can find Betty at the Ushumaru village. As you reach this map, pass and climb your way through the inclined bridge. You will find Betty to your right crying about her missing gemstones. When she asks to help her find it, select the Sure option, to begin with, the quest.
There are three locations to find the gemstones. You might need to wait for 5-15 minutes for the cooldown. But once your cooldown period is over, you can head back to Betty to earn 500 Wen, again. Here are all of the gem locations:
Missing Gem Stone Location 1
- You will find the first missing gemstone opposite Betty.
- You need to head straight to where she is standing. And you will find the gem at the end of the path.
- As soon as you find the gemstone, you will get 500 Wen as a reward.
Gem Stone Location 2
- For the next location, head right into the middle of the village with all the houses surrounded.
- You will find a green-colored spawn crystal at the front of a house.
- Head left behind the house to find another gemstone.
- Similar to the first one, you will get 500 Wen as soon as you pick it up.
Missing Gem Stone Location 3 in Project Slayers
- For the last location, you need to get down the cliff.
- You can jump across or get down using the inclined bridge.
- The third gemstone will be below the cliff close to where you met Betty
- But make a note that this missing stone is located below the cliff.