Final Selection Project Slayers – Guide & Missions
There are so many missions available in the project slayers game. In this article, I will show proper guidelines that you can complete all Project Slayers Missions. Today I am taking the final selection topic in the Project slayer game. Some info gets from Trello.
You may create a character in the universe of the Demon Slayer manga and anime in the Roblox Project Slayers RPG game-Project Slayers . The game’s objective is straightforward: you must battle foes and travel over a world filled with prizes and surprises. Whether you chose to support mankind or oppose them, you will encounter numerous obstacles on your journey. To help you out in this journey here is about the best Final Selection Project Slayers – Guide & Missions. I Hope it will be enough.
Final Selection Project Slayers
In order to find the final selection you must travel to the initial location where you started playing (at the beginning of the game), since you already traveled this path, if you do it again, you will find the final selection at the end of the path.
If you can’t guide yourself clearly, we advise you to check the Project Slayers map to see your current location and others locations in the game, it will be of great help.
If you don’t want to go all the way back and prefer to do it instantly (travel instantly), you have the option (we guide you in a few simple steps):
- Unlock fast travel
- Inside the inventory
- Cost: 1,200 Wen
- Equip the location
- Talk to NPC Horse Guy
- You will instantly arrive at the selected location
The Horse Guy, you can find it:
- Outside of any city
- Main areas
- You can unlock it in the final selection
- Easy and simple
The following list corresponds to the missions that you must complete when the event begins, so we recommend that you save this page in favorites and enter when the event begins!
- Talk to Beth
- Beth will tell you to find her Katana: Just go up the stairs next to Beth, continue the path, pass a hill, turn right and Beth’s Katana is next to a tree. Reward: 75 Experience & 250 Wen.
- Defeat the Sakurai Demons. Reward: 125 Experience & 340 Wen.
- Search and find Ouwbae’s food. Reward: 100 Experience & 215 Wen.
- Brandon asks you for help to defeat 7 Yowai Demons. Reward: 150 Experience & 445 Wen.
- Defeat 5 Heikin demons (you will need help from other players, since they are strong). Reward: 175 Experience & 450 Wen.
- You must beat Hand Demon, Steve will ask you for help to achieve it, it is the last and most complicated mission of all. Reward: 450 Experience & 750 Wen.
In case it can help you, here are some guides based on Trello information, although grouped in a list format, to make it easier for you to access the information:
- Controls & Keybinds
- Breathing Styles
- Clan List
- Private Server Codes
- Become Demon
- Become Slayer
- Discord Server Link
- Final Selection
- Muzan Spawn location
- Trello Link
Project slayer is a game made by ouw0pp and his dev team.
The game is based on the demon slayer series by Koyoharu Gotouge. The game is non-canon and has its own characters, and not everything will be based off demon slayer if there is no material to use.
Final Selection Project Slayers – Mobile
If you are a mobile player, nothing better than seeing on the screen so that you must press for each action you want to perform. So we leave you this video of Conseptal