Helping tools for Content Writing. Today I provide here some tools name that you can grow your website traffic.
Step by step guide to writing a quality article using tools. So Check this post properly.
Helping tools for Content Writing Guide:
Step one: Keyword
When writing content, at first we need keywords for our Article/E-book.
We can find keywords using Google Adwords, Keyword Revealer, or Other SEO tools.
Step two: Idea of a Content and Find a proper Headline
To find a proper idea of Content. Use the “HubSpot Blog topic Generator”.
You can also use Contentforest / Portent and SeoPressor / Blog tittle Generator or Impact title Generator /Tweak Your Biz. All are great to find new ways of tittle.
You can use johneengle powerful Headline formation to make it better.
Step three: Analyze your Headline
Now you need to analyze your Headline through CoSchedule’s Headline Analyzer.
Check also Emotional Analyzer.
Step four: Use Keyword Placements properly.
Standard Keyword placement is given below
For 500 words =15 words, Exact keywords =50%,LSI=20%,Long tail+related keyword=20% and Action Keyword=10%.
Step five: Write Article body and refine it
1. Use synonyms through various dictionaries and websites.
2. Use Grammarly / Grammar check / Grammar Base / Polishmywriting for correcting grammatical and typing errors. Find the best suggestion words /sentences and adjust them properly.
3. Use ProWritingAid for making it better.
4. Check readability score using multiple channels like readability-score / WebpageFx / Another Score tool / The writer.
5. Use Hammingwayapp for making SEO friendly titles and blend with H Tag.
Step six: Check Plagiarism
The most important before completing your text article. Check plagiarism using Quetext / Smallseotool / Copyscape.
Step seven: Add media like image/chart etc
Add images and charts or anything that require.
Step eight: Check to link
Read the whole article and make a hyperlink where required.
Special tools :
1.Word Counter: Word Counter, word counter tool ( useful when writing )
2. Writing tool: Twinword Writer
4. For Quote: BrainyQuote / Citebite
5. Text Fixer for various task
6. Tittle Capitalizer
Repeat this process in every article. Satisfy your Reader. Hope all of you got my list of Helping tools for Content Writing.
More Article about Blogging:
- Google Core Update Positive+ Negative Impact
- Core Web Vitals Issue Fixing Tips & Tricks
- Best Tips and Tricks For Outsourcing Content
- Old Keyword Research Methods, Best SEO Tips!
- 15+ Best Ways to Make a Successful Blogging Partnership!
- 7 Reasons that you don’t Use Google AMP! Why Google AMP bad?
- Why Everyone Talks About Content Writing Career? Best idea!
- Google Adsense Ad Limit Reasons and Solutions!