How To Fish & Get Fishing Rod: Project Slayers
I am so happy to share with you, I have found the quickest & easy way to catch fish & Get Fishing Rod in Project Slayers Game. Just stay with me and follow my instruction. After that, you can also get a fishing rod & Catch so many fish.
How to Get a Fishing Rod in Project Slayers
- Open the game and click on the map.
- Select the Ushumaru Village on the map.
- Find the horse guy and travel to Ushumaru Village quickly.
- Find Mark and purchase the Fishing Rod from him.
- The fishing rod costs 2500 Wen.
How to Catch Fish in project Slayers:
- Equip a fishing rod from the inventory.
- Head towards a lake with the Fishing Rod and stand near it.
- The character will begin to start fishing.
- A mini-game will begin.
- Click on the blue circle when the yellow indicator coincides the blue patch in the gray bar.
- Keep doing it till the black pointer touches the green end in the bar above it.
- You can sell the fish to Mark.
- There are three categories of fish.
- Catching and selling them will give you 90, 180, or 300 Wens for each fish depending upon their rarity.