Mid-Autumn Festival 2021 Greetings, Quotes, Wishes, Status, Wallpaper & Image. According to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the Mid-Autumn Festival (Moon Festival) is a harvest festival, one of the most important festivals in China. The Mid-Autumn Festival and the Dragon Boat Festival, the Spring Festival, and the King’s Festival are known as the four traditional festivals in China.
Every year on the 15th of the lunar calendar, it is a traditional Mid-Autumn festival. In the middle of this fall, so it is called the Mid-Autumn Festival. In the Chinese lunar calendar, divided into four seasons of the year, each season is divided into three parts: Meng, Zhong, and Ji, hence the Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as Zhongqiu.
Mid-Autumn Festival 2021
The moon on October 1 is more round and brighter than the full moon of other months, so it is also known as “moonlight” and “October Festival.” These days, Chinese people around the world will be reunited with their families to enjoy the bright moon.
Wanderer away from home depends on his thoughts about his hometown and his loved ones. People, especially those who live far away from home and miss their families, pray the full moon as a symbol of family reunion and harvest and happiness. Therefore, the Mid-Autumn Festival is known as the “Reunion Festival.”
Mid-Autumn Festival 2021 Chinese Greetings, Quotes, Wishes, Status:
- English- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
- Chinese- 中秋快乐!
- Pronunciation: Zhōngqiū kuàilè!
- English- Wish you and your family a happy Mid-Autumn Festival
- Chinese- 祝你和你的家人中秋快乐
- Pronunciation- Zhù nǐ hé nǐ de jiārén zhōngqiū kuàilè
- English- Wishing us a long life to share the graceful moonlight, though thousands of miles apart
- Chinese- 但愿人长久，千里共婵娟
- Pronunciation- Dàn yuàn rén chángjiǔ, qiānlǐ gòng chánjuān
- English- A bright moon and stars twinkle and shine. Wishing you a merry Mid-Autumn Festival, bliss, and happiness.
- Chinese- 皓月闪烁，星光闪耀，中秋佳节，美满快乐！
- Pronunciation: Hàoyuè shǎnshuò, xīngguāng shǎnyào, zhōngqiū jiājié, měimǎn kuàilè!
- English- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! May the round moon bring you a happy family and a successful future.
- Chinese- 祝福中秋佳节快乐，月圆人圆事事圆满.
Chinese moon festival Greetings, Quotes, Wishes, Status:
- English- The roundest moon can be seen in the autumn. It is time for reunions. I wish you a happy Mid-Autumn Day and wonderful life.
- Chinese- 月到是秋分外明，又是一年团圆日，祝你节日愉快，身体安康.
- English- Wish you a perfect life just like the roundest moon in Mid-Autumn Day.
- Chinese- 愿你的生活就象这十五的月亮一样，圆圆满满.
- English- Happy Mid-Autumn Day! Wish that you go well and have a successful and bright future.
- Chinese- 中秋节快乐，万事如意，心想事成！
- English- I want to make a toast. I Wish that the round moon take my best blessing to you. May you have a happy family and a bright future.
- Chinese- 举杯仰天遥祝：月圆人圆花好，事顺业顺家兴。
- English- I wish that your career and life, just like the round moon on Mid-Autumn Day, be bright and perfect.
- Chinese- 祝你的事业和生活像那中秋的圆月一样，亮亮堂堂，圆圆满满
According to mythology, the ugly older woman had no salt. When he was a child, he used to worship the moon. When she was growing up, she entered the palace with great character, but she did not take advantage of him. In a certain year on August 15, the emperor saw him in the moonlight.
She felt beautiful and stood up. He later made her a queen, and the Mid-Autumn Festival came from the moon. In the middle of the month, it is famous for its beauty. Therefore, the girl worships the moon and “wants a shiny face.”
Mid-Autumn Festival 2021 Wallpaper & Image:
In the Tan Dynasty, the Mid-Autumn Festival and the Moon were quite popular. Northern Song Dynasty Jinggi. On the night of the 15th and the people from all over the city, despite the rich and the poor, can wear adult clothes, burn incense and say their wish on the moon and pray for the blessings of the moon god.
In the Southern Song Dynasty, people gifted moon cakes and accepted reunions. In some places, such as grass dragons and building pagodas have dance activity. From the Ming and Qing dynasties, the Mid-Autumn Festival rituals have become more prevalent; In many places, special customs have been formed such as incense burning, tree mid-autumn festival, dotted tower light, sky lantern, moonwalking, and a dancing dragon.
Chinese moon festival 2021 Wallpaper & Image:
In ancient times, the people of our country had a tradition of “autumn, moon and moon.” On the eve of the moon, that is, the moon worshiped deities. In the Zhou Dynasty, a mid-autumn festival will be held for winter and the moon. Moon cakes and watermelons are essential, which is moon cake, watermelon, apple, red date, blade, grapes, and other offerings, set up a big smoke case.
Watermelon is also cut into lotus. On the moon, the idol of the moon god is on the side of the moon, the red candle is lit, the whole family is worshiping the moon, and then the housewife cuts the reunion moon cake. If the person cut in advance, in each case of the house, in the family, how many people should be counted together and not cut, the size must be the same.
Chinese moon festival 2021:
Today, the custom of playing within a month’s reach is far from prevailing. However, the feast month is still very popular. People ask the moon to celebrate a beautiful life or wish a distant relative a healthy and happy life, and the family wants to be “a thousand miles together.” The Mid-Autumn Festival has many customs and variants, but it is about the infinite love of human life and the desire for a better life.