Project Slayers; Muzan Spawn All Location
So you want to play the Roblox project slayers game, but you don’t know Muzan Spawn All Location? Well, worry no more! In this article, we’ll provide you with all the Muzan Spawn location guides you need to be successful in this exciting game. From the beginner’s guide to the advanced guide, we’ve got you covered. So what are you waiting for? Project Slayers is a roleplaying game where players must find the Demon King, Kibutsuji Muzan, to become a Demon. However, Muzan appears only at a certain time in some specific locations. And that too! Randomly.
Project Slayers Muzan Spawn Location – How to Find Muzan
To find Muzan you need to know when and where to look for him, and make sure to bring him a hostage for a part of the quest
When to find Muzan?
Muzan only appears at night, so don’t waste time looking for him during the day.
Where to find Muzan?
Muzan has set spawn locations around the map so you’ll be able to find him in one of his several spots randomly each night. But if you want a recommendation do the following:
- Launch the game, join a server and teleport to Butterfly Mansion via the Horse Guy
- Try to find him at the locations (check the video for locations)
- If you don’t find him there leave the game, join a new server and try again ((in a maximum of three attempts you should get it)
In the Butterfly Mansion location, we have three spawn points where Muzan appears –
- You can Muzan past Shinobu in the Butterfly Mansion
- You can find Muzan near the Yellow tree in the Wilderness past the short stairs
- You can find Muzan by following the stairs in the Wilderness and then taking a right at the end of the stairs
Once you arrive at the Ouwbayashi Home, turn right and follow the path. On the left side of a house, you will find Muzan.
There are two spawn points in the Kiribating Village where you can find Muzan –
- The first spawn point is at the end of the old bridge.
- The second spawn point is at the edge of the fence that you can reach by following the left path while exiting the village.
You will find Muzan between the two houses found to the left of the stairs.
You will find Muzan underneath a Yellow tree down the cliff that you can reach by following the left path after spawning at the Kabiwaru village.
That is it. Now you know where and when to look for Muzan in Project Slayers.
Project Slayers Muzan Spawn Location – Video Guide
We leave you this video guide of Yahboi ABE with all the possible spawn points of Muzan:
Project Slayers Muzan Spawn Location – Quest
If you want to find Muzan it is probably because you want to do the quest to become a demon, so we will explain what to do once you find him:
- To finish the quest you must collect 5 blue flower lilies (check video guide below for locations)
- And carry Doctor Higoshima to muzan. Higoshima is located inside a house near Kiribating village.
- Once you’re done you will recive a vial of muzan blood and you use it in order to become a demon. There is a chance for the transformation to fail, requiring you to redo the quest all over again.
We leave you this SlickBeWildin video guide with the best method to find the x5 Blue Flower Lily you need: