Sentinels of the Multiverse – Base Game Achievement Guide
Sentinels of the Multiverse – Base Game Achievement Guide! I provide here a short list of Sentinels of the Multiverse. All of you check this list below and get all the information correctly.
Sentinels of the Multiverse
How to Obtain All Base Game Achievements?
I can not give full destruction of this guide, but I provide here the shortlist of Sentinels of the Multiverse.
Sentinels of the Multiverse Straightforward Achievements
- Win a Battle.
- Restore 200 HP to heroes across all battles.
- Deal 20 damage or more in a single attack.
The Hero We Need
- Defeat all core game Villains.
The Super Scientific Tachyon
- Complete The Super Scientific Tachyon’s story challenge to unlock the variant.
Protector of Worlds
- Win a battle in each core game Environment
- Complete G.I. Bunker’s story challenge to unlock the variant.
Rook City Wraith
- Complete Rook City Wraith’s story challenge to unlock the variant.
- Play a multiplayer game with Handelabra Games, Greater Than Games, or someone who has.
Sentinels of the Multiverse Involved Achievements
America’s Newest Legacy
- Complete America’s Newest Legacy’s story challenge to unlock the variant.
Compounded Ether Fist
- Deal 100 damage of each type across all battles.
Mad Bomber Blade
- Complete Mad Bomber Blade’s story challenge to unlock the variant.
- Complete Cosmic Omnitron’s story challenge to unlock the variant.
Sentinels of the Multiverse Difficult Achievements
The Hero We Deserve
- Defeat all core game Villains on Advanced.
Mobbed by Paparazzi
- Defeat any Villain without using powers the entire battle (minimum 1 hero turn).
Settle the Scores
- Defeat 10 Nemeses with the nemesis dealing the final blow.
Extreme Hostage Situation
- Defeat any Villain without a hero card entering play the entire battle (minimum one hero turn).
- Defeat all core game Villains on Challenge Mode.
The Ultimate Hero
- Defeat all core game Villains on Ultimate Mode.
- Redirect a single instance of damage at least Five times.
- Achieve victory without a scratch. Win a battle with all Heroes at full HP.
That Was Close!
- Win a battle by the skin of your teeth – a single hero standing, with only 1 HP remaining.
Teardown Changing Alarm Times, Multi save, Detach Alarms 100% Guide
Folklore Hunter: Bloodfang Forest Map Guide