Tatakai V.2 Trello Link 2023 (Wiki & Guide) [Official]
Tatakai V.2 Trello wiki is an online application that manages your team’s progress and collaborates on tasks, all in one place. Tatakai is a Trello wiki that makes it easy to Tatakai lets you track your progress and statistics for each task, so you can see which tasks are taking the longest, and which ones are having the most impact.
You can also share the task list with team members, so they can get involved from anywhere in the world. Tatakai Trello Link & Wiki – Official link of Trello, the most complete wiki of the Roblox Tatakai Association game.
Tatakai V.2 Trello Link:
Tatakai V.2 Trello Official: https://trello.com/b/0AWwEfcv/tatakai-v2
Tatakai Trello Link & Wiki – Wiki
First, earn money and buy training equipment. When you complete a certain training, it will improve a specific stat such as Strength, Stamina, Speed, Durability. Once you have earned money, you need to store it in the bank. This is where you can buy a bank card through which you can deposit and withdraw money from your account. Check your Phone and find Jobs to complete. There will also be a Bank button on your phone that you can use. In the Gang Base, you can find yourself a gang to join.
Roblox Tatakai V2 Codes (Working)
But before you head to the below Tatakai V.2 Trello, we recommend you redeem the Tatakai V.2 codes and claim the freebies; these will help you a lot. You can find all working Roblox Tatakai V2 Codes below. Hurry up to use these codes while they are working.
- !code BacktoSchool—Get 15 Spins and 150 Cash
- !code MiniUpdate!—Get 10 Spins and 150 Cash
- !code FixedYuh—Get Spins and Cash
- !code Sub2Data—Get Spins and Cash
- !code UPDATE_OUT—Get 10 Clan Spins and 150 Cash
- !code lightfeaTher—Get 5 Clan Spins and 150 Cash
latest Tatakai v.2 Trello Codes?
- !code 14M forget 50 Spins
- !code Easter to get 50 Spins
- !code 12M gives 50 Spins
- !code AncientBooks helps players to get 50 Spins
- !code 10M gives 50 Spins
- !code 10M Visits allows 50 Free Spins in the game
- !code Beasts will give 3 Spins which are sometimes very helpful.
- !code Ranked Matches gives out 3 Spins
How to Use Roblox Tatakai V2 Codes
It’s simple to use Roblox codes for free gifts in Tatakai V2.
- Open the Game and press M to access the menu.
- Each functional code may be entered into a textbox in the codes section. (Or from Twitter logo)
- To get your prize, press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Note: If the code is not working, it means the code is expired.
Tatakai V.2 Trello Controls
Here are all the Roblox Tatakai V.2 controls list
- Dash – Q + W/A/S/D Key.
- Run – W+W
- Basic Combat – M1
- Block Breaker – M2
- Block – F
- Grip – B
- Carry – C
Tatakai Trello: Guide To Stats
- Strength – More DMG dealt by punches and skills
- Durability – More health
- Speed – More SPD
- Stamina – Determines how fast your stamina will deplete. Increase this stat to reduce the amount of stamina exhaustion
- Focus – The higher the focus is, the longer your mode will last.
- Trait – Train a particular stat faster
- Employee Level – More money from jobs. Train by doing jobs
- Talent – Character’s strength
We leave you some examples of what you can find in trello
Should i get a gym card, vest questions, and vest req
( should i get a gym card )
YES! you need a gym card to train pullups and threadmill. Without a gym card you wont be able to train both of the methods.
( why should i use a vest when grinding pullups )
use vest to get more xp. Use the ones that you can carry.
( pullups vest req? )
40-50 dura = no vest
140-150 dura = 10kg vest
240-250 dura = 20kg vest
340-350 dura = 40kg vest
440-450 dura = 80kg vest
690-700 dura = 120kg vest
( confirmed by tayo | wongsawatz | Sam Funanori )
should i buy chicken or choco shakes?
4 Chicken + 1 Boxing Gloves per Training session [x4] = 1.066~ Increase in Stat
4 MilkShakes + 1 Boxing Gloves per Training session [x4] = 1.067~ Increase in Stats
Compare to Non-EXP Boosted Boxing Glovex [x4 Gloves]
4 Boxing Gloves (NO EXP Boost) Training Sessions [x4] = 0.889~ Increase in Stats
[0.889 x 1.2 = ~1.0668] (Chicken = 1.066avg) | (Shake = 1.067avg)
Conclusion – Chicken & Shake EXP Boosts confirmed x1.2 Increase in EXP gain.
- Chicken offers Best Grind Solution for every stat other than Durability.
- Shake offers Best Grind Solution for Durability as Hunger can affect Durability Grinding.
(+)Less Hunger you have = More durability you get from the training.
Tatakai Trello: List of Training
- Pushup Training
- Situp Training
- Pullup Training
- Squat Training
- Jump Rope Training
- Strength Training
- Impact Training
- Roadwork Training
- Treadmill Training
Tatakai Trello: Items
Below you will find Tatakai Items List:
- Ramen: It costs $45. Special: Hunger.
- Chicken: It costs $50. Special: EXP Buff.
- Burger: It costs $35. Special: Hunger.
- Chocolate Milkshake: It costs $50. Special: EXP Buff.
- Strawberry Shake: It costs $15. Special: Hunger.
- Mango Shake: It costs $35. Special: It grants a stamina boost.
- Style Reset: Costs 10.5K. It resets style.
- Training Mask: It costs $500. Special; Trains Stamina Faster. When paired with Jumping rope, it becomes the most efficient way to train stamina.
- Stat Check: This allows you to check the stats.
- Insurance Card: Prevents the loss of items after being gripped.
- Gym Card: This allows you to work out in the gym and use treadmills and pull-up bars.
- Bank Card: This allows you to store money in your bank located on your phone.
- Hair Color Reroll: Reroll hair color.
- Eye Color Reroll: Reroll eye color.