Genshin Impact Childe Skills, Talents, Best Build & Ascension! In this post, I provide the Childe Skills, best build, talents & ascension of Genshin Impact Childe/ Tartagila. Do you know this character’s information? I think you do not know all details of Genshin Impact Childe/ Tartagila. If you’ve had the luck of dragging him in the Goodbye of Snezhnaya banner, I will show my best build suggestions to bring out the Genshin Impact Childe Skills.
Operates up to 6 continuous arrow shots with a bow.
Every precise Aimed Shot with increased damage. A fully loaded arrow will attack with Hydro damage and will apply the Riptide status effect.
Enemies affected by Riptide will suffer AoE Hydro damage when beaten by Childe. Damage dealt is equivalent to Normal Attack damage.
A fully charged Aimed Shot hat hits an opponent already affected by riptide deals AoE damage. It can only occur once every 0.7 seconds.
Defeating a player hit by Riptide produces a Hydro burst that inflicts the Riptide status effect on nearby enemies that are hit.
Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before dropping and hitting the ground, dealing AoE damage upon impact.
When Childe is in Foul Legacy: Raging Tide’s Melee Stance, he cannot complete a plunging attack.
Tartagila is fit to be your primary DPS thanks to his abilities.
- Top Tier Team
- Main DPS: Tartagila/Childe
- Secondary DPS: Mona
- Healer: Qiqi
- Support: Venti
- Budget Team
- Main DPS: Tartagila/Childe
- Secondary DPS: Fischl
- Healer: Barbara
- Support: Xiangling
Childe Skills- Elemental Skill:
Foul Legacy: Raging Tide
- Hitting an enemy affected by the Riptide status with a melee attack unleashes a Riptide Slash that deals with AoE Hydro damage. Damage dealt in this way is considered Elemental Skill damage.
It can only occur once every 1.5 seconds.
After 30 seconds, or when the energy procs again, this skill will end. Childe will return to his Range Position, and this Elemental Skill will enter a cooldown. The longer Childe stats in his Melee Position, the longer the cooldown becomes.
- If the return to Ranged Position occurs automatically after 30 seconds, the cooldown because even higher than normal.
Childe Skills- Elemental Burst:
This Elemental Skill variation depending on what Position Childe is currently in.
- Flash of Havoc swiftly fires a Hydro-imbued magic arrow, dealing with AoE Hydro damage and applying the Riptide status effect.
- Returns a part of its Energy Charge after use.
- Light of Obliteration gives a slash with a large AoE, dealing heavy Hydro damage to all surrounding enemies when triggered.
- When the obliterating waters hit an enemy hit by Riptide, it makes the Riptide status effect and triggers a Hydro Explosion that deals with AoE Hydro damage.
- Damage dealt in this way is regarding Elemental Burst damage.
Childe Skills, Ascension & Talents
For Childe’s materials required for Ascension and leveling up Talents, head to our Farming for Childe Guide. Where we have a complete guide on where to get the elements and how much you need!
Master of Weaponry
- Grows your own company members’ Normal Attack Level by 1.
- Extends Riptide duration by 8 seconds.
Sword of Torrents
- When Childe is in Foul Legacy: Running Tide’s Melee Stance, or if his Normal and required Attacks do Crit damage, they will apply Riptide effect on the opponent.
Play this Game: Genshin Impact
More Game Guide:
- 500+ Roblox Usernames Cool, Funny, Good & Cute Roblox Names!
- How to get Sabrina Sword of Healing?
- Fortnite Leaked skins & cosmetics items v14.50!
- Fortnitemares 2020 – Skins, Release Date, Leaks About Fortnite’s Halloween Update in Season 4!